What is included:
- all accommodations
- 4 breakfasts, 2 -3 lunches, and 2 gourmet dinners with wine at first location
- all transport for day outings
- transfer from 1st location to second location
- entry fees to sacred and cultural sites and gardens
- my watercolor instruction and circle leadership, meditation
- authentic Irish music in our own parlor!
What is not included:
- transport from your arrival in Ireland to first location – allow approximately 40 – 45 Euro for private coach pickup from Dublin airport
- all meals in Dingle (ballpark estimate for meals out and food in our retreat center $200- $250 depending on how much you spend on food and drink) Restaurants in the area are reasonable
- transport to your departure airport (either Shannon or Dublin – Melissa can make affordable airport hotel suggestions
Cancellation Policy –
A refund will be offered for any medical issue and/or emergency, less a $500 administrative fee. Non-refundable payments have been issued in advance to my vendors making it necessary for me to retain partial payment to cover these costs. With months of planning to make this a most special retreat, I will do my best to honor emergencies.
Your first payment authorizes that you understand this refund policy, commit to payment in full and take full responsibility for your personal choices and safety while you travel. Travel insurance is required. It is suggested that you purchase this upon booking. Check to make sure what your insurance covers.
- If you need to cancel before June 15, 2022, your payments less a cancellation fee of $500 will be refunded.
- There are no refunds after June 15th, 2022.
- If it becomes necessary to cancel the retreat for any reason, all payments will be refunded in full
In the event of cancellation, you may find another person to take your place on the trip provided they agree to the terms of this agreement and after an interview between the person and Melissa whereupon it is decided that the trip is agreeable with both parties.
Air travel to and from the retreat is not included. but we will have a “Share a Ride” van available from Dublin. Melissa can make suggestions on return travel. It is suggested that you may want to do your flights “a la carte ” and fly into Dublin and out of Shannon if at all possible. There are public buses that serve both areas. For any travel questions consult Melissa 845 340 9632 email@example.com
See full description here.