What is included:
- all accommodations
- all breakfasts, one lunch, and 2 dinners at first location
- all transport for day outings
- transfer from 1st location to second location
- entry fees to sites and gardens
- my watercolor instruction and circle leadership, meditation
- authentic Irish music in our own parlor!
What is not included:
- transport from your arrival in Ireland to first location – allow approximately 40 – 45 Euro for private coach pickup from Dublin airport
- two lunches and 2 dinners in our first location
- all meals in Dingle (ballpark estimate for meals out and food in our retreat center $200- $250 depending on how much you spend on food and drink) Restaurants in the area are reasonable
- transport to your departure airport (either Shannon or Dublin – Melissa can make affordable airport hotel suggestions
Refund policy is stated below:
With months of planning to make this a most special retreat, I will do my best to honor emergencies. A refund will be offered for any medical issue and/or emergency, less a $250 administrative fee, before January 1 2020. After that time a refund cannot be offered.
Your first payment authorizes that you understand this refund policy, commit to payment in full and take full responsibility for your personal choices and safety while you travel.
In the interest of a comfortable fit for both you and the rest of the group, if we have not met, upon registration I will contact you for a brief conversation.
Travel insurance is reasonably priced and recommended when you book your flight.
Air travel to and from the retreat is not included. but we will have a “Share a Ride” bus from Dublin available. Melissa can make suggestions on return travel. It is suggested that you book your flights “a la carte ” flying into Dublin and out of Shannon if at all possible. There are public buses that serve both areas. For any travel questions consult Melissa 845 340 9632 email@example.com
See full description here.