“PAINTING YOUR INNER AND OUTER WORLD”
Improve Your Painting – Overcome blocks – July 7 – September 1
An Online Art Course to help you discover and emphasize your unique strengths- for those with some painting, drawing, or collage experience.
You may ask- “And what does one paint in the goddess, gods, creatures, deities, spirit category?”
You will be inspired by specific emails on our topic, guided visualizations and personal preferences for the content of your artworks. You my choose to work from your imagination or from photos or life. There is flexibility within the course to allow for your own personal needs.
For this course you may use any medium you like since the basic principles of composition, subject matter and getting movement into a painting are the same. The demo videos will be in watercolor.
$165- by check or $175 register online scholarships or partial scholarship available – Financial crunch? Email me and we can work something out ~ firstname.lastname@example.org
An 8 week course to allow plenty of time to complete offerings. Go at your own pace. We will have group zoom check in calls along the way
This is for you if …………….
You have some art background – even just one course or have experimented on your own
- You enjoy having a theme to work with to inspire your creative process
- You want to know how to put more emotion into your paintings
- You want to improve your painting skills
- You are blocked and want to be able to approach your painting without fear or hesitation
- You enjoy having an excuse for accountability
- You enjoy exploring your creative process in a sacred community of like minded souls.
What you get:
- A list of suggested supplies
- An email with suggested ways to tune into different ways to tune into each topic
- 4 guided visualizations to inspire your process~ one for each topic
- 1 video on how to use masking fluid in watercolor
- 1 video on how to use a color wheel to use color to it’s best advantage
- 1 video on Creating a Visual Dream Journal
- 1 video on suggestions for working from photos
- 4 zoom calls for sharing and feed back
- private Facebook page for sharing and connecting
DATES FOR ZOOM CALLS
July 7, July 21 August 11 Sept. 1
“Art is a spiritual inner journey for me and your e-course is a perfect fit for encouragement to go within, The sacred circle reminds us of our sense of oneness, love and support for each other as women on a path to fuller expression. In your instruction, you come from a place of great respect and love for each opening flower and freely give of your spiritual midwifery. Others may talk of technique but without the spiritual connection there is not the vibrancy and inner stirring to join in the dance. You are certainly qualified to teach us all aspects of technique but go beyond that to light our inner flame. Yes, we are women on fire!! Ruth C – Gloucester, MA
“Creative expression (painting, creative journaling) AND meditation “saved” me by igniting passion and helping me let go of a job that was suffocating me. Working through fear and insecurities, I am now intentionally giving attention to things that bring me joy.. Those in this online circle inspire and motivate me daily.” Melissa – your invitations / assignments are fabulous – always “stretch” us to process or express something we may or may not have in a different way! Thank you! Kate B Richmond, VA
“I have never been a part of a group like this before. It is very special, sharing life, loves, and art with all of you. I have loved the friendships, support, and learning experiences with like-minded creative souls. I truly care about these women, and appreciate their opening up and sharing life experiences through the venue of this group. It has been better than I ever could have expected. It is become a sacred, special part of my life. Sallie W – Tallahassee, F